Blog with BLW recipes for simple, tasty and healthy meals for the whole family, not only for the little ones and older children. The recipes include breakfasts, dinners, baked goods (without white sugar), desserts, outdoor food. Here you can find ideas for muffins, pancakes, omelettes, porridge, vegetable and vegetarian dishes, soups, cakes and cookies, healthy sweets, pastes, sauces or additives. You can also read about BLW and BLW beginnings, including topics such as when and how to start, what to serve for first meals, BLW safety tips and many more.
How useful is this blog?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
- Gingerbread cookies, soft and sugar freePlump, soft gingerbread cookies that you can eat right out of the oven 🙂 Sweet without sugar, perfect for Christmas or an autumn dessert, especially for children. Easy to prepare and quick to bake. Gingerbread lovers should make them from a double amount of ingredients 🙂 Read more »
- Pumpkin millet fritters, gluten freeIt's a high season for pumpkin so I add it wherever possible. In this recipe pumpkin appears in a slightly sweet version, with valuable and very nutritious millet. Also, pumpkin and millet both strengthen the body's immunity. If you don't like the taste of pumpkin, I have good news -… Read more »
- Coconut-raspberry birthday cake / torte, sugar and gluten freeI made this raspberry-coconut birthday cake for the third year of my daughter. It turned out to be a delicious, light-tasting cake without sugar, perfect without soaking. The recipe for this cake will appeal to anyone who likes a slightly healthier alternative to birthday sweets. Read more »
- Pumpkin and apple oat muffinsPumpkin porridge from the oven - slightly sweet, in the form of soft and moist muffins. These easy and quick to make muffins provide energy for a long time, they also strengthen the body's immunity. Cupcakes are nutritious, satisfying hunger for a long time and addictive 😉 Read more »
- Coconut milkHow to make homemade coconut milk? It is very simple. To make coconut milk at home you only need two ingredients - desiccated coconut (not containing sulfur dioxide) and water. In relation to coconut milk from cans or cartons, homemade one is cheaper and without strange additives in the ingredients.… Read more »
- Oatmeal muffins with blueberriesAn alternative to classic porridge, great for BLW. These oatmeal muffins with fruit are very simple to make and the effect is delicious, very nutritious and healthy. Muffins are moist inside, soft, firm and full of fruit. You can use other fruits (fresh or frozen), for example raspberries or strawberries. Read more »