Healthy Desserts Recipes – No sugar, no white flour, no milk, no eggs. And yes and we still can make tasty delicious recipes. Many of them gluten free, all of them vegan. Enjoy!
How useful is this blog?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
- Pumpkin Cake with LemonIngredients 1.5 kg pumpkin 1 organic lemon 1 liter of water 350 g spelled flour 300 g corn flour 200 g raisins 6 tablespoons of oil 8 tablespoons fruit concentrate 2 tablespoons of baking powder without phosphates 1/2 teaspoon vanilla pinch of salt Directions Preheat the oven to 200 °… Read more »
- Strawberry SmoothieIngredients 500 g strawberries 600 ml plant-based yogurt 200 ml malt / rice syrup a handful of mint a handful of lemon balm to decorate strawberries and mint pinch of salt Directions Wash the strawberries and place in a blender together with a pinch of salt, yogurt and mint and… Read more »
- Creamy Ice CreamIngredients 1/2 cup of plant-based yogurt or cream (coconut or soy) 3 handfuls of fruits (eg strawberries) 2-3 tablespoons of rice or syrup or malt Directions In a blender, mix the fruit, yogurt and sweetener into a creamy mass. Place the ice cream in the box (or in the molds)… Read more »
- Pear StrudelIngredients Dough: 500 g whole wheat or spelled flour 125 g oil 200 ml of beer pinch of salt Filling: 8 large pears / apples (or combination) big handful of raisins cinnamon to taste shredded coconut chopped walnuts Directions Mix all the ingredients for the dough. Create a dough ball… Read more »
- Trail Mix in ChocolateIngredients dark chocolate (or homemade) various kinds of nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts) various kinds of dried fruits (raisins, mulberries, goji, cranberries, apricots, plums, etc.) Directions Melt chocolate in a water bath. Stir in nuts and dried fruits. Wrap in chocolate and place on a baking sheet lined with baking… Read more »
- Cherry Jelly Pie (No-bake, Gluten-free)Ingredients 1.5 cup corn grits 5 cups of water 1/3 cup grated coconut 1 cup raisins 6 tablespoons of rice syrup approx. 2 kg of cherries 1 tablespoon oil (sesame or sunflower taste best) salt 1.5 liters of water or apple juice 6 tbsp fruit concentrate if the apple juice… Read more »
- Blackberry Cake (Gluten-free, No-bake)Ingredients (small tray/cake form) Base: 150 g dates 150 g almonds 25 ml water pinch of salt Coconut layer: 400 ml coconut milk 1 tablespoon agar spoon (not heaped) 100-200 ml rice syrup (to taste) pinch of salt Blackberry layer: 500 g blackberries 50 ml water pinch of salt 1… Read more »