Food Scene is a food blog with food recipes around the world, how to and cooking guides, food and health articles.
How useful is this blog?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
- Health benefits of matcha teaMatcha tea has become very popular lately due to its health benefits. Matcha is actually a sort of green tea, they are both made from the plant Camellia sinensis. However matcha differs from a regular green tea in the way of growing and the nutrients. Benefits of matcha tea are… Read more »
- Eggplant pizza recipe – low carb, keto, vegan, healthy & tastyEveryone likes pizza, including me, but the problem with pizza is that you can easily put on weight if you eat it too often. If you want to cut carbs because you are on a low carb or keto diet, pizza would be the first thing to get rid of.… Read more »
- Does hummus go bad? Answers to FAQ about hummusHummus is one of the most popular Middle Estern appetizers or side dishes. It is widely used as a paste, spread or dip with pita bread, falafel, gyros, meat skewers and so on. Given that hummus is made of tahini and mashed chickpeas, it is very healthy unlike other dips.… Read more »
- Burrito in a bowl recipe with chicken – healthy, easy and quickBurrito in a bowl is a healthy and easy meal that everyone could make. Yes, it is easy as that! Even if you don’t like spicy Mexican food, you won’t have any complaints about burrito in a bowl. What is good about this meal is that it is packed with… Read more »
- How to cook tofu in 41 different wayContents 1. Choose the cooking method 2. Tofu in different dishes 3. Tofu with different ingredients 4. Tofu cooking tricks Tofu is a meat alternative, similar to tempeh, it is high in protein, low in fat, and it has a very bland taste. If you have ever tried tofu and… Read more »
- Ribs in the oven with homemade barbecue sauceThere is nothing more juicy and finger licking than ribs slow cooked in the oven with a sticky and spicy barbecue sauce and garlic flavor. If you like to eat meat, you may agree with me that ribs are like meat treats. Cooking ribs in the oven may sound tricky… Read more »
- How to cook tempeh? Easy tempeh recipe for beginnersTempeh is made of fermented soybeans and it looks like a compressed cake. It originates from Indonesia and that is not the only thing that differs tempeh from tofu. Tempeh is perfect meat alternative for vegetarians and vegans, and when you mix it with different marinades and sauces, it can… Read more »
- How to make tahini at home, easy and cheaper than a store boughtTahini is a paste made of toasted and ground sesame seeds and oil. It originates from the Middle East similar to the popular dishes in which tahini is mostly used: hummus, baba ganoush, or tahini sauce for falafel. Homemade tahini is much better and cheaper than store bought, and you… Read more »
- Homemade hummus recipe from scratchHummus is soft, creamy and silky spread made of chickpeas and sesame. It has been a part of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern cuisine for centuries. Hummus originates from the Middle East, more precisely from the Levant region. Actually the word “hummus” means “chickpea” in Arabic. Thanks to its main ingredient-… Read more »