Shilpi Kitchen food blog has A to Z information about Indian food like simple and healthy recipes, seasonal foods, dry cakes, chocolates, north Indian food, south Indian food, states foods.
How useful is this blog?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!
- momos recipe step by stepMomosMomos are favourite of everyone. These are cheap, tasty and available on almost every street corner in every metropolitan city in India. Momos are a type of South Asian dumplings that are hugely popular throughout the region. Momos are basically dough wrapped around stuffed vegetables or meat. These can be cooked… Read more »
- गोलगप्पे कैसे बनाएंGol Gappe/ Pani PuriI know, your mouth watering after seeing this photo. Everyone's favourite is this gol gappe/pani puri. This is a popular street snack in India. Pani puri known as different names like pani patashi in Haryana, fulki in Madhya Pradesh, gol gappa in Uttar Pradesh, phuchka in Bihar &… Read more »
- Jharkhand CuisineAs the Jharkhand separated out from Bihar in 2000, the cuisine of Jharkhand is very much similar to Bihar cuisine. It consists of different cooking style which makes it completely unique. The staple foods of Jharkhand are rice, pulses, vegetables and tubers. The food of Jharkhand is generally very light… Read more »
- Top 10 Summer Special DrinksIn summers, temperatures begin to soar high leaving everyone feeling fatigued, sweaty and messed up. Staying hydrated is the most important to keep going in this sweltering heat and maintain good health. Your body tends to lose water at a faster pace due to excessive sweating. While water is the… Read more »
- Aam panna recipeThe romance of spring and early summer for a gourmet is never complete without mangoes whether it is ripe or unripe mango.One of the famous and healthy drinks made with unripe/kachha aam is aam panna.In Bihar, it is known as Aam Jhor. The aam panna is omnipresent during summer. Aam… Read more »
- Summer special sattu drink recipeSattu SherbetPeople, especially in Bihar, have to sattu in many forms and sattu sharbet is one of them. In many places people start their day with sattu sharbet it is very filling and refreshing. Sattu is full of protein, fiber, calcium and iron. Sattu has long been used in rural… Read more »
- How to make chocolate spring rollChocolate is one of the most popular food types and flavors in the world, and many foodstuffs involving chocolate exist, particularly dessert, including cakes, pudding, chocolate brownies etc.I also try to make many items from chocolate like muffins, cake, brownies etc, so in this series, I tried to make chocolate… Read more »
- How to make Gujiya/घर पर कैसे बनाएं गुझियाPedakiya in Bihar or Gujiya in the north is very famous sweet in Bihar which is made especially during teej. But my mother makes every year during Holi and we eagerly wait a year for this delicious sweet.Gujiya or pedakiya is made with khoya or mawa, dry fruits and sugar.… Read more »
- How to make Suji nampakpareSuji namakpare is the healthier option of maida as it contains more fibre, gives energy. It also helps to regulate weight loss and good for strong bones. Suji is also good for the heart and good for overall body function.Ingredients for Suji NamakpareSuji - 3 cupGhee - 5-6 tbspKalonjiSalt as… Read more »
- Doodh Pitha RecipeDoodh Pitha is the same as khoya ka pitha but cooked in milk and served garnished with dry fruits and nuts. It is very popular sweet in Bihar.Cuisine - IndianCourse - SweetPrep time - 20 minutesCooking time - 30 minutesTotal time - 50 minutesServing - 10 - 12 Pcs.Ingredients For… Read more »